Sunday, July 26, 2015

Fashion Trends I Just Can't Deal With #2~!

Hey Guys~!

In May I wrote about certain fashion trends/items that I just don't like, if you didn't see it {click here} to check it out. Today I decided to do another one, because recently I realized there are other things that people wear that I just don't like. Again, these are my opinions and if you like anything I'm about to talk about that's fine. Some of you may not like the things I like and that's okay. Everyone's style is personal. So let's start~~!

Knee High Gladiator Sandals
knee high gladiator sandals for toddlers
These are cages for your feet~! What did your feet do to you to deserve to be imprisoned in these~? The stupidest part of these is that they aren't form fitting to your legs so if you have small calves, then these shoes just hang around your legs. There isn't any way to make them fit your legs, and not everyone has the same legs so how do you size these? I have seen people wear these and they have never looked good, I don't even know what you would wear with these. 

Shirts and Dresses with Real Zippers Down the Front
I get that zippers in the back are hard to do, I often have problems zipping myself into things. I get zippers on the side, they are easier for me to do and aren't really noticeable. But this is just ridiculous~! The dresses like this that I've seen literally unzip and it just opens. I get a zipper that goes part way down if it's done tastefully. Sometimes I like showing a little cleavage, but I'd be scared to wear this in fear the whole thing would just unzip.

Two Piece Outfits that are the Same Pattern
I love patterns, polka dots, stripes, plaid, etc. I personally just find outfits like this, especially when the pattern is super colorful, busy. I would pair a patterned top or bottoms with a solid colored piece of clothing. I'm not against a lot of color, but something like this just bothers me to look at. It almost reminds me of a pajama set, because of the matching material. 

Aviator Sunglasses
This is more that I just don't like how they look on me. On other people they look nice and I'm super jealous of the people they look nice on. These have been a thing for as long as I can remember and every time I go shopping I try on a pair. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing, they just look bad on me. 

Clear Shoes
I don't like feet. When people are wearing shoes, why would I still want to see their feet~?! These just look stupid. They're kind of cute if you have cool socks on underneath, but for me these get old really fast. I have only see one person wear these and theirs were clear converse and they wore white socks with them. Why not just wear white shoes then~? 

Shirts with Studded Collars

Recently I went clothes shopping and every collared blouse I found had studs on it. I like studs, mostly on purses and shoes, but something about them on shirts just hasn't sat well with me. Often the studs on these shirts are really chunky and heavy, which usually weighs down the collar. Also why put studs on the collar of the shirt in the first place? Wouldn't it make more sense anywhere else on the shirt?

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post. If you have any opinions on any of the fashion items I talked about, share them with me in the comments. It's alright if you disagree, but please don't attack me for my own opinions. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

16 comments:

  1. I agree with you in almost all of them. I own a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Cleata, which have clear parts, and they are amazing! But the ones that you have showed, are not that pretty!
    Also, two piece sets can look great, depending on the pattern and colours. If it was a black/white polkadotted jacket-pants set it would look awesome I think!
    Great post, I plan to do something similar soon!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can´t dealt with that zipper dresses are so ugly
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vices are the same as mine! Really funny post!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get what you mean about clear shoes.. Just so weird to me?! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen many outfits with gladiator sandals that I liked but this particular model wouldn't look good on someone with thin caves, you're right about that.

    I like studs on blouses and shirts only if I have applied them myself...and that only happened once.

    and I would be afraid to wear that dress with zipper....what if it unzipps...right!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, clear shoes are such a huge NO NO! LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. I diagree about dresses with front zippers! Just like back zippers, it's not like they just unzip by themselves. Besides, they're extremely convenient and I think that particular dress you show is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can agree on all of those things expect the 2 piece outfits, If done right they can look great, although I have seen some unflattering ones lmao ^^

    This post made me laugh a lot! ^_^

    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice looks :)

    pl follow me back :*
    http://majaanchevska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha great post! :)

    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. The post is really interesting! I love your blog:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cool post! haha

    xx closetchronicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the selection you have!
    Nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. couldnt agree more with you , i dont like gladiator sandal too, thts not cool at all XD

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally agree with most of the items on here. Some just make my eyes roll.
    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆