Friday, July 24, 2015

Gold and Turquoise Summer Makeup Tutorial {All Drugstore Products}~!

Hey Guys~!

Recently I've been trying to incorporate colors into my eye makeup, and I've come up with a few looks that I have enjoyed wearing. Today I'll be showing you how I create this gold and turquoise eye makeup. It is perfect for any summer party you may be attending and it's super easy to do. So let's start~~!

 I already have my face makeup on, so let's go straight to the eyes. First I fill in my brows with a Maybelline Brow Precise Pencil in Soft Brown. I fill in the sparse areas and then comb out my brows so the pencil blends and looks more natural.  To prime my eyes, I'm applying the Elf Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer. I dot it on my lids and then blend it out with my finger.



The first eyeshadow will be this cream champagne eyeshadow from Maybelline, the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. With a brush I applied it all over the lid and blended it into the inner corner too. To set the cream, I'm applying a champagne powder shadow from L'Oreal, the Infallible Shadow in Iced Latte. This will make the cream shadow last longer.



I'm using a shimmery blue from a Wet and Wild Trio, On Cloud Nine, and I'm applying it on the outer corner as well as blending it into the crease. You don't want it to be too opaque here, we want a light layer of blue first because we'll be building up the color intensity.



Then with a darker blue shadow, this is from another Wet and Wild Palette, Poster Child, I'm applying it to the outer corner to deepen it. I'm blending it lightly into the crease, so there is still depth to the look.




Taking a teal eyeliner from Rimmel, in the color Turquoise, line the lower lash line. Also line the waterline with a white eyeliner, the one I used is from L'Oreal, in the color white.




With a liquid eyeliner, this one is the Jordana Fabu Liner, create a thin line with a little wing. You can do whatever shaped wing liner you like, this is just what I'm doing. Lastly for the eyes, apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes. I'm using Covergirl Clump Crusher.



Here's the finished eyeshadow look~!!


On my lips I applied this Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Orange. On my lips it has a coral color, which I think works nicely with the warm tones in the gold.





I hope you guys enjoyed this makeup tutorial~! If you would like more makeup tutorials in the future, or if you have suggestions for future looks, let me know in the comments below. Also if you recreate this look, share it with me on my social media. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

P.S. Mery Wright is having a Kawaii Box Giveaway so {click here} to enter~!

4 comments:

  1. I think this makeup look looks so pretty! I really love the red liptint from Etude House you're using and the champagne eyeshadows from maybelline and loreal you're using!! I think this makeup makes you look very sophisticated and glamerous hehe~ btw I own the maybelline cream eyeshadow too haha~

    Mindy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY POST!

    http://catheartbudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look, it looks great on you and you did a really pretty job with it! C:
    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆