Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June Favorites 2015~!

Hey Guys~!

I am finally done with school~!! There were so many snow days that my last day was June 26th instead of June 20th. Now that I am finally on summer break I have more free time to take your requests for future tutorials and reviews, so leave your suggestions in the comments of this post. So let's start~~!

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● Makeup ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● 


Rimmel Stay Matte Mouse Foundation in Light Porcelain: I reviewed this a long time ago, and recently I've been mixing it with my moisturizer. I absolutely love how it looks on the skin, it appears really natural. Also it matches my skin tone perfectly.


Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow Palette: I've been using at least one eyeshadow in this palette every day of this month. My favorite color is the matte purple color, which is surprisingly wearable. I've been experimenting more with my eye makeup and that color in particular has helped.


L'Oreal Color Riche Eyeliner in White: For months I've been looking for a white eyeliner that is pigmented and long wearing. This one is great~! It's creamy and applies really nicely on my waterline. It hasn't irritated my eyes at all.


Benefit's BeneBalm: I have never been able to rock red lips, in my opinion. This is great for me, because it offers a red tint that I think looks really nice. It isn't super bold and I've gotten tons of compliments on my lips while wearing this. 

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● Nail Polish ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● 


Fire Fairy Nail Art: I am in love with this tutorial I did, {click here} if you want to know how I did it. This is honestly one of my favorite nail art designs I've ever done and I just love how it looks. I haven't done anything with rhinestones in years and now I remember how much I love them.

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● Anime ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● 



Kill la Kill: I finally started this anime, after hearing about it for months. I really am enjoying it so far, I'm eight episodes in, and I've found it to be a unique anime, compared to what I hear about and watch. I am watching the english dub, and I do find that the voices fit the characters nicely.


Sword Art Online II: I'm not a huge fan of the first season, so I gave the second one a try. I love the first arc of the second season, the Gun Gale Online arc, because of one of my new favorite anime characters, Sinon. I'll be talking more about her in a future 30 Day Anime Challenge post, so look out for that.

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●  Video Games / Apps ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● 

Line Play: This is such a great app for when you're bored. This game is like Sims, but so much cuter. You design your character, house, and play games to ear money. It would be fun to play with you guys, it's free, so if you make an account, it would be fun to play with you guys. My username is LolliGurlz, and just leave your username in the comments.

I hope you guys enjoyed this favorites post. Share some of your favorites from this past month in the comments below, I love to hear about what you guys are enjoying. Also if you have/make a Line Play account, leave your username in a comment so I can add you. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

5 comments:

  1. YASS GGO is honestly such a great anime!! The first part is epic and the second part is emotional! I love how both Kirito and Asuna get their own little moments instead of being together most of the time like in SAO ^^;

    Line Play is awesome!! My line ID is 'minaeshi ♥', If you don't mind, I'll add your avatar! ^_^

    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with GGO, I wish it was longer <33 Yes, add me on Line Play :3

      Delete
  2. I think I must be the only person who didnt enjoy , Kill La Kill its just didn't work for me lol. OMG i Have the Line app but never actually knew there were games whoops!!
    http://missaniimanga.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Faced eyeshadow palette looks great- these shades are the ones I'd love to use for everyday :) xx Maja
    ❤ http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆