Saturday, August 22, 2015

Love x Hate Tag~!

Hey Guys~!

Today I have a tag for you guys, the Love x Hate Tag. The name basically explains the tag, name ten things you love and ten that you hate. Then nominate ten other bloggers to do the tag. I was nominated by Kelly, thanks sweetie. I thought this would be a great way for you guys to learn more about me. So let's start~~!

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ 10 Things I Love ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•



 image Singing

I've always loved singing. I started taking lessons when I was three and I joined multiple choruses, both outside of school and in school. In elementary and middle school, I sang at my school talent show, and in high school I did more musical theater. My dream was to be on American Idol, but that show went downhill. Recently singing has become less of a serious hobby. Like everyone else, I jam out in the car, or in the shower. Honestly I sing whenever, like I'm a Disney princess. 


 image Cosplay

I started cosplaying three years ago, and I can't imagine my life without it. Cosplay combines my interests in anime with my hobbies such as sewing. I've met so many cool people and had so much fun hanging at conventions with my friends. This year I got more into cosplay photography and I really enjoy doing photo shoots now. 

image Figure Skating

About four years ago I started skating lessons. At my lessons my teacher began showing me some figure skating moves, so now I take figure skating lessons. Skating makes me feel free, and I enjoy learning new tricks. The first time you do a new trick correctly, it's the most rewarding feeling. Also I love just racing as fast as I can around the rink, it feels great. 

image Friends

I'm one of those people that likes having a small group of friends rather than a large group, because I prefer being close with all of them. My friends and I can do just about anything and have a great time, whether it's playing video games, having deep discussions about life, or anything in between,  I enjoy being with them and they can always make me smile.

image Antique Shopping

I've always liked the look of antiques, not matter how ruined it is. My parents are super into antique shopping, so I often go with them. I've learned how to tell if something is worth something and now I'm on the hunt for perfume bottles and a tea set. I really want an antique tea set, I just think they look so classy. 

image Organizing Things

My Amazon wishlist and my makeup collection are both constantly being reorganized and I love doing that. It's just easier to find what I'm looking for if everything is organized by categories. Also in school I love color coding everything. In my planner, I have a different color for each subject when I fill in due dates.

image Video Games

Ever since I can remember, I played video games. I grew up playing Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Mario, etc. Whenever I have a hard day, I love playing any video game because it helps me forget about what happened and then I get gamer rage. Also I love playing games with my friends, we get super competitive.

image Braiding Hair

Compared to the rest of my list, this may seem random. I usually don't like styling hair, but I always found braiding relaxing. Most of the time I braid my hair before I go to bed, and it helps me calm down. Also I like braiding other people's hair. This is when I should say I can only do a basic braid, nothing fancy.

image DC and Marvel Comics, TV Shows, and Movies

Growing up, I was really into superhero tv shows and movies. I still love them and now I'm also reading comics. I like both DC and Marvel, so I can't choose a favorite. I've always liked Batman and Teen Titans, from DC, and I love X-Men and Avengers, from Marvel.

 image image Playing with Animals

I have a problem with animals. Whenever I see a dog, I have to go pet it. I love animals, and when I'm with one, I feel super relaxed. I have a black cat named Genevieve who is the sweetest thing. She follows me around and lets me carry her. I have other friends with pets, and when I'm at their houses, I love playing with their pets.


•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ 10 Things I Hate ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•



 image Coffee

I have a hard time staying awake and people always tell me to just drink coffee. But the taste has always bothered me. It's always bitter, no matter what flavor it is or what I put into it. I've never been able to drink it, and it just frustrates me when I need to stay awake and nothing helps.

 image Alarm Clocks

Let me explain this, I hate alarm clocks when they wake me up. I know that's the purpose of an alarm clock, but if I wake up before my alarm, I feel more refreshed and awake, if I wake up with my alarm, I'm significantly more tired and grumpy.

image Jeans

They just never fit me. It doesn't matter the store where I buy them, the style, or the material, they never fit. I have a small waist and wide hips, so nothing fits right. I just live in leggings and skirts, which I don't mind, but sometimes I would like to wear jeans.

image Hypocrites

No one likes them. When some tells me something that I'm doing is stupid and then they do it, it frustrates me. This is especially so with my hobbies and interests, cosplay, dolly fashion, etc. I just wish people could be honest and accept each other rather than be hypocrites.

image "Gamer Girl" Stereotype

As a gamer, I've had multiple people tell me that I'm 'gaming for attention' or that 'I'm just playing games so guys will like me.' This frustrates me because girls can be equally as much a fan as guys in terms of video games, and the assumption that girls play games to get guys' attention is dumb.

image Shipping Costs

When I'm online shopping, I find something I like that's inexpensive, and it has a $10+ shipping cost. Why is that a thing? Why don't online stores just put the shipping cost with the price of the product and show just the total cost? It would save me from getting my hopes up.

image Rude People on Public Transportation

Recently I've had to take the train during rush hour to get to class. The train is crowded, and yet there are some people who just can't think about anyone else. Yesterday I was next to a couple making out and a rude lady who yelled at everyone. You're not in your private limo, so suck it up and keep to yourselves.

image Close Minded People

Self explanatory.

image People You Don't Know Asking You For Gum

I chew gum in class, and I hate it when I go into my bag secretively to get a new piece and then people, who normally don't talk to me, ask for gum. I'm sorry, if you only want gum, go to the store and buy a pack. I'm no one's gum dispenser.

 image image People that Make Fun of my Height

I'm really short, I've always been short. People often squat down so they're shorter than me and say, 'So this is what it's like being you.' Or people use my head as an arm rest. It pisses me off, because it's not something I can change, and I don't make fun of anyone for being tall.

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ My Nominations ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•


I hope you guys enjoyed today's tag post~! Even if I didn't nominate you, feel free to do this tag too, it's fun~!! If you do, leave me a link to your post in the comments, I'd love to read them. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

8 comments:

  1. aww, I really enjoy your entry :) Same with my height :( Sorry you don't drink coffee, I work in a coffee shops and there are many people who don't drink coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Thank you for the tag!! <33
    I've got no idea what to write now because my loves and hates are pretty much the same as yours xD I'll do my best!

    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I enjoyed reading this ^_^ I love marvel movies too ^_^ <3

    Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I can cosplay someday, I really wanna do cosplay since long long time ago T.T.
    same with me, i hate coffee, actually at first Im addicted with coffee but the problem was I cant fall a sleep after drink coffee even just for a cup T.T
    mehh, I hate shipping cost also -__- haha.
    I enjoy reading this, thanks for sharing ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also hate those people who ask for gum/candies just because we're having some!! Not only gum/candies, it also apply to snacks, tissues, etc. Dx
    Btw, mind following each other? Let me know ;)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your post with all these love hate post! Makes me more understand about you more. Hehe I also hate to pack in public transport, and there is just some people are only keep thinking themselves only.

    xoxo,
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH I also hate coffee it tastes really gross ..x
    http://missaniimanga.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tag) I agree with a lot of points) Yet coffee is love of my life))

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆